Delivery of Scaffolding Towers
We Deliver Scaffolding Towers
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within the days stated, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the goods in instalments if the goods are not available at the same time for delivery
- Any dates and times are approximate and early or late delivery will not be an acceptable reason for refusing goods.
- The seller shall determine method, date and time of delivery. Postponement of delivery at the buyers request or the failure on the buyers part to accept delivery then the buyer shall be liable to pay the seller all extra expenses.
- The delivery address should include a house number and street name along with a full valid postcode. A telephone number is required in case the delivery address can not be found. The Carrier will deliver between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, someone should be at the delivery address between these times to accept delivery. If you know you will not be in, please leave details of a safe place for the carrier to leave your order in the further details section. The goods are left in the location you specify at your own liability, if the goods are water damaged or stolen from the place you specify then Towers and sanders accepts no responsibility for this loss - this is at your own risk. If in doubt please provide a work address to deliver to.
- Towers & Sanders ltd can not accept responsibility for late deliveries caused by poor address details, difficult access or no one being available at the delivery address to receive the goods.
- Next day delivery only applies to products in stock, orders for products that are out of stock will be dispatched when stock is available. Please check stock availability if you are making a time sensitive order. All deliveries are made by third party carrier companies, when stock is available it will be sent Next Working day carrier (Or Parcelforce Standard depending on the zone) but there is no guarantee the carrier will always achieve this.
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
Why pay more?We are passionate about British made, craftsman built, high quality products.
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.