LEWIS Industrial Scaffold Towers | UK made aluminium scaffold towers
The LEWIS Industrial Scaffold Towers
- Certified to the very latest BSI Kitemark in respect to BSEN 1004 (Class 3) safety standard for your safety and reassurance. We Can Provide A copy Of Our certs Upon Request.
- Supper Increased rigidity
- Single Width Towers are 900mm Externally & Double Width Towers a 1500mm Externally
- Fully compatible with SGB BoSS Towers – If you have used these towers, or hired from larger hire companies, this is what our towers are compatible to.
- Integral ladders with comfortable D section for secure footing. Inferior Imports Have Oval Shaped Or Rectangular 30mm Diameter Bars.
- Aluminium Tube: 50.8mm Tube with a 1.8mm Wall thickness. Inferior Imports Have 30mm – 40mm Diameter ‘Poles’
- Frame horizontals have 500mm spacing and ribbed tubing for increased grip
- Two Frame widths of 850mm & 1450mm
- 3 deck lengths: 1.8m, 2.5m and introducing our new 3.2m
- Self-closing trapdoors & Simple wind lock clips
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform level up to a maximum of 950kg per tower (including self-weight). Inferior Imports Vary From 125kg – 200kg, but Never To the Current Standard. Please be aware of this important difference
- Patented trigger operated locking claws
- Fluted Floating spigots for easy assembly & dismantling. Inferior Imports do not have this at all.
- 150mm Locking Castors, With a certified Weight Load of 925kg
- Unique deck Extruded profile protects edge of deck board
- Lifetime Support – We are a phone call away. We offer 100% satisfaction to our customers. Before, During and After You Have Purchased.
Robust components that make up our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Towers
|Adjustable Legs/Wheels||Locking Frame Clip||Integral Ladder||Platform Hook|
|Stabiliser Foot||Stabliser Clamp||Brace Hook||Platform Trap Deck|
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Towers, manufactured by us here in the UK, we use quality components
The LEWIS Pro Range uses an actual industrial ladder integrated into the ladder frames. With comfortable D-Rungs with a 40mm Flat Surface on the ladder rungs for more secure footing.
|The LEWIS Pro Stabilisers
Large oversized Aluminium wing nut handle, makes life much easier when erecting and dismantling the tower. Stabiliser can be secured much more to the tower
Our towers are made using a grade of aluminum 6082 T6, which is a structural alloy It has the highest strength of the 6000 series alloys. Our aluminium is made here in the UK and passes rigorous testing and delivered to us complete with the results and certification – to BSEN1004
|Locking frame clips
Industry standard, fully wrapped around the frame even when not in use, no need to take of the frame clip when dismantling tower which eliminates clip losses, very important when on site as no clips means no WORK
|LEWIS Pro Brace Hooks
Patented colour coded braces, Welded on to tube for maximum strength and increased life span. Sprung trigger which grips on to frames securely for Maximum Rigidity
BRITISH STANDARD KITEMARK BSEN1004.
Full repairable warranty, simply tell us whats wrong and we will rectify or replace .