LEWIS Stairwell Towers
- Safe access on stairwells has long been an issue, but not with our new Stairwell Towers.
- Our unit provides platform levels from 1.6m to 2.8m measurements taken from the lowest part of the tower. This gives the user working heights up to 4.8m The tower itself is only 780mmm wide therefore will fit in both domestic and commercial stairwells.
- Extensions if ever needed are available.
- No-slip adjustable footplates secure the base of the tower, and with a platform length of 1500mm
|Components with this Tower|
|2m Walk through Frames||2|
|2m Additional Plain Frame||1|
|1m Guard Rail||1|
|1.8m Heavy duty Hatch Deck||1|
|Horizontal Brace (red trigger)||6|
|Diagonal Brace (blue trigger)||3|
|Full Complete Toe-board Set||1|
|Adjustable leg with base plate||4|
Why pay more?We are passionate about British made, craftsman built, high quality products.
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.