We provide the parts and extensions, should you want to increase or adapt your current system. We also understand that in most industries parts will need to be repaired or replaced, so we also supply the smallest of components too! This has become a lot easier and beneficial to our customers, since we have opened our foundry and started producing our castings.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
- All tower components are manufactured and certified to BSEN1004
- Our internal ladders on the ladder frames, have an angled D Shaped rungs for ease and comfort, when climbing the tower. Support strut braces on all ladder span frames
- Hooks on our platforms have ridges on the inside for extra grip, and a wire snap windlock hook. All trap door platforms also have a heavy duty industrial platform lock
- Floating spigots on all tower frames for ease of assembly
- Colour coded brace hooks
- The LEWIS Tower Platforms have a SWL of 275kg
- Podium Platforms have a SWL of 150kg
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless