The Scaffold Lock is designed to dramatically reduce the occurrence of Scaffold Tower theft and prevent the accidental or unauthorised removal of scaffold components.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
With theft of scaffold towers and components rendering towers increasingly difficult to insure, the addition of a few strategically placed Scaffold Locks will enhance the safety and security of your towers.
- Tough polycarbonate construction
- Internal galvanised steel reinforcement
- High visibility yellow
- 'Snap-fit' - easy to use
- Supplied in batches 'keyed alike' for easy management
- Special colours & custom logos available to order
- Replacement key service
As standard, eight Scaffold Locks are supplied boxed, 'keyed alike' complete with 1 set of Keys (2) multiple case orders can share the same key number if required.
Any requirements for different batch sizes, key arrangements, special colours & company logos can be accommodated easily.
Volume discounts available.
Set of 8 Scafflocks: £119.99 + VAT
Key quality UK manufactured components that make our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Towers the best and safest on the market today.
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless