Bespoke Scaffold Towers
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
We provide a distinct advantage with bespoke access equipment where no off the shelf solutions exists.
Our in-house design service uses 3D CAD software to create innovative, bespoke access solutions for each new project. Designing in 3D allows better development of ideas at the design stage than is possible with 2D software, We are also able to exchange design and layout information with customers in DWG and DXF formats.
Double Towers with a built in walk frame Attachment
Ideal for that special job where you may need upto 6m of work area, these towers was sold to a sign company who needed the walk through solution as well as keeping the diversity of the double towers when needed.
High Clearance Towers
Roof Attachment Tower
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless