LEWIS Stairwell Podiums
The unit is a safe and stable solution for work required on stair cases & steps. We provide different options with stabilisers – depending on your requirements. We can provide the podiums with telescopic stabilisers or fixed. The podium is produced with the same specification of material used in all our industrial products.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
- Platform Heights Available: 250mm - 550mm
- Width 600mm Externally
- Length/Depth 600mm
- The platform is a Non-Slip wood
- Used with same aluminium spec as all tower & podiums
- Telescopic and fixed stabilisers both available
LEWIS Stairwell Towers
The towers are interchangeable with the LEWIS Industrial Towers, Miniscaff Towers & 8 Rung Towers.
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.