LEWIS Lift Shaft Towers
The best solution for lift installations, maintenance and repairs, our light-weight LEWIS lift shaft towers are designed to be easily erected indoors and outdoors. Our lift shaft towers are highly versatile and allow any lift engineer to work safely on a strong platform at any height. The small dimensions of the towers mean they can be used within the confines of a lift shaft or for any difficult and hard to reach spaces.
Our lift shaft towers are most commonly used in lift shafts; however, they are also a common solution for specialist areas such as Vessels & Tanks. The tower has a wide range of heights available reaching up to 24.2m in working height, and you are able to purchase any components additionally to suit your needs including upgrading the stabilisers to telescopic for those awkward spaces.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
The Lift shaft towers are a versatile & safe solution to any difficult and hard to reach spaces! They are most commonly used in lift shafts, however they are also a common solution for specialist areas such as Vessels & Tanks.
The tower has a wide range of heights available reaching up to 24.2m in working height. The Lift Towers are able to be extended at any given time, if you purchased a smaller height to begin with.
You are able to purchase any components additionally to suit your needs including upgrading the stabilisers to telescopic for those awkward spaces. The equipment may be able to be used with existing stock, depending on LEWIS equipment you may have.
We are also able to produce the system to bespoke dimensions too ? just get in contact with our sales team for your quote.
The LEWIS Lift Shaft Tower Is available in the range of sizes below:
- 1.3m Long x 0.9m Wide
- 1.3m Long x 1.5m Wide
- 1.5m Long x 0.9m Wide
- 1.5m Long x 1.5m Wide
Maximum Platform Height ? 20.2m
- Built with the 3T (Through the Trapdoor) method
- For optimum stability we supply each Lift Shaft tower with confined space stabilisers
- From an 8.2m Platform Height, you will be provided with enough stabilisers at each 2 ? 4m intervals
- Your Standing platforms are able to be increased/decreased in increments of 250mm (up the maximum height tower you purchase).
- Walk through frame supplied on the base, for access in the confined space
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.