LEWIS Stairwell Towers
British Made Stairwell Towers
The Stairwell Tower is a fantastic solution for all those who have trouble with access to a staircase. These are suited to a wide range of trades including, electricians, painters, decorators and sign fitters. The LEWIS Stairwell Towers are a much safer alternative to using ladders & steps. The units are very simple for one person to erect. The towers are interchangeable with the LEWIS Industrial Towers, Miniscaff Towers and 8 Rung Towers.
£764.00 – £1,139.00 +VAT
Our unit provides platform levels from 1.6m to 2.8m measurements taken from the lowest part of the tower. This gives the user working heights up to 4.8m The tower itself is only 780mmm wide therefore will fit in both domestic and commercial stairwells.
Extensions if ever needed are available.
No-slip adjustable footplates secure the base of the tower, and with a platform length of 1500mm or 1800mm.
Choose Tower Size
- The units are provided with adjustable legs and base plates, for uneven ground/steps and stability
- Easy access through both sides of the stairwell unit, as it is supplied with Walk Through Frames
- The units are designed for narrow domestic stair cases, as well as commercial.
- Hatch deck supplied with Non-Slip wood
- 250mm Spacing between the rungs for flexibility on the platform height
All parts and extensions are available separately
Platform Height: 2.8m
(1.8m Long x 0.78m Wide)
|2m Walk Through Frames||2|
|1m Additional Frame||1|
|2m Additional Frame||1|
|1.8m Red Horizontal Braces||6|
|2.1m Blue Diagonal Braces||3|
|Folding Toe Board Set||1|
|1.8m Trapdoor Platform||1|
The podium is produced with the same specification of material used in all our industrial products.
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.