250 Industrial Scaffold Towers (8 Rung)
In our opinion, the Lewis Climalloy 250 is the most versatile Tower on the market. With 250mm spacing between the rungs, you have increased flexibility in platform heights.
The LEWIS Climalloy 250 industrial tower offers increased flexibility in platform heights. Our 8 rung tower system fully complies with the latest UK regulations, product standards and requirements. Not only do we ensure the highest manufacturing quality, but our 8 rung towers comply to BSEN1004.
Our Lewis Climalloy 8 rung tower has a 250mm pitch span frame for increased strength and stability, and can therefore be climbed at either end. Suitable for heavy-duty projects of all shapes and sizes. The LEWIS Climalloy industrial tower has a safe working load of 275kg per platform level up to a maximum of 950kg per tower (including self-weight).
Choose Your Tower Size
£844.09 Inc VAT
£703.41 – £2,604.58 Exc VAT
The LEWIS 250 Industrial Towers
The LEWIS 250 Industrial Towers are fully interchangeable with the ladder span and AGR systems. With 250mm spacing between the rungs, you have an increased flexibility in platform heights.
- 250mm pitch span frame for strength, stability and ease of use
- Colour coded braces, making assembly even easier
- Smooth and ribbed tubing for increased grip
- Fully complies with the latest regulations, product standards and requirements
- Large, articulated rubber feet on all stabilisers
- Conforms BSEN1004:2020
- AGR and 3T (through the Trapdoor) build methods available
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform level up to a maximum of 950kg per tower (including self-weight)
- Floating frame spigots
- Castors with compact trail/no trail positive locking brakes
- Towers at 8.2m platform height are supplied with large Stabilisers, as at this height they can be used externally without tying in