Scaffold Tower Ties
Secure your scaffold tower to a surrounding wall for added safety provision with our scaffold tower ties.
These very simple but extremely heavy-duty tower ties are very popular with towers over 8 metres in height.
When planning the use of scaffold towers, safety and the use of the best quality most suitable equipment is vital. Be sure to check out this scaffold towers checklist by the HSE. Another product that can help you with safety and manual handling is the set of four Scaffold Tower Bumpers.
Scaffold Tower Ties
One pair of Wall ties consists of the following:
- 2 x 6″ Eye bolts with raw plugs are also supplied within the price.
- 4x heavy duty Swivel clamps
- 2 x 650mm Long Thick walled Aluminium tube
- 2 x Heavy duty hook clamps
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.