Towers & Sanders Ltd Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Towers and Sanders gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Towers and Sanders registered office is at Unit 1, Bellingham Trading Estate, Franthorne Way, SE6 3BX and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05526105. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register; registration CSN3501366, and act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Officer is Amelia Sharp, who can be contacted at Unit 1, Bellingham Trading Estate, Franthorne Way, SE6 3BX.
Information That We Collect
Towers and Sanders processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: -
- Delivery Address
- Personal/Business Emai
- Home/Mobile Telephone Number
- If/when you chose to pay for your order with us, relevant financial credit or debit card information
We collect information in the below ways: -
- Online website orders
- Over the phone, telephone order
- Employment CV's
How We Use Your Personal Data
Towers and Sanders understands your privacy is very serious and we will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
- We collect your personal data provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We share your personal data with our courier service, Tuffnells Parcels Express who delivers the goods to you. For this reason, we share the customer's delivery address and contact number only.
- We have a legal obligation to share your personal data with our credit reference agency, Experian to provide us with financial background checks prior to the Finance option.
- We may send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that Towers and Sanders processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Towers and Sanders uses a courier service and a credit check reference agency to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Tufnell's Parcels Express
We work closely with third parties, providing services to us, including Couriers, Credit Checks, accountants, suppliers and IT Support. We share specific data that may be required for these sources to do the service required. If you require further information, please contact us.
Towers and Sanders will take your privacy seriously and will take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: -
- Restricted IT access to any unauthorized person
- All of our computers in the office are encrypted to ensure data is safe at all times and unable to access through any outside device
- Towers and Sanders use anti-virus systems, to keep the computers from any harmful viruses
- Each computer has separate login details that are not shared with any other member of staff
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Towers and Sanders. However, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services and deliver your products. We will not be able to offer some of our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Towers and Sanders will only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary. We have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data which includes name, address and contact details for a minimum of 6 years, after this time it will be destroyed. Pro forma quotes will only be kept on the system for a maximum of 3 months.
Where you have consented to us for using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Occasionally, Towers and Sanders would like to contact you with information regarding our Access Equipment that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Towers and Sanders directly.
LEGITMIATE INTERESTS EXAMPLE
Towers and Sanders will occasionally send you new information and prices or deals we may have by email that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out at any given time.
If you would prefer not to receive above-mentioned marketing and offers, please tick below: -
I wish to opt-out of marketing
Lodging A Complaint
Towers and Sanders will only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
ICO Helpline: 0303 123 1113
Please use this link if there is a complaint needed to be filed: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Towers and Sanders take your privacy seriously and will only process your personal data with your consent and in accordance with the terms stated in our Privacy Notice. If you consent to us collecting and processing your personal data.
By supplying Towers and Sanders with the personal information required to proceed with an order for Access Equipment, this is giving consent.
Date: May 2018
Why pay more?We are passionate about British made, craftsman built, high quality products.
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.