LEWIS Stairwell Access
Our stairwell towers range includes the LEWIS stairwell tower and LEWIS stairwell podium, and is a fantastic solution to all those whom have trouble with access on a staircase. These are suited to a wide range of trades including, electricians, painters, decorators and sign fitters and our towers are interchangeable with the LEWIS Industrial Towers, Miniscaff Towers & 8 Rung Towers. The stairwell access units are lightweight and simple for one person to erect.
The stairwell tower and podium are a much safer alternative to using ladders & steps and the units are provided with adjustable legs and base plates, for uneven grounds and stability. Access through both sides of the stairwell access unit has been made simple and easy as it is supplied with Walk Through Frames.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
The LEWIS Stairwell Tower is a fantastic solution to all those whom have trouble with access on a staircase. These are suited to a wide range of trades including, electricians, painters, decorators and sign fitters.
The LEWIS Stairwell Podium allows safe access for 1 man on the stair case, at a maximum standing height of 550mm. The unit is a safe and stable solution for work required on stair cases & steps.
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless