The Safe Brace
An innovative carrying & storage device for Scaffold Tower Braces.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
- An innovative carrying & storage device for Scaffold Tower Braces
- Carries up to 10 brace, all lengths & all makes
- Allows total control when transporting
- Made from toughened lightweight plastic
- Easy storage of braces when not in use
- Transporting towers will never be easier
- Download factsheet 'Getting a grip'
Manual handling, how important is it to you?
More than a third of all over-three-day injuries reported each year to HSE and local authorities are caused by manual handling.
Specification of the Safe Brace
|Amount of braces held||Up to 10 braces, all sizes and all manufacturers|
|Height of the unit||398mm|
|Width of the unit||200mm|
|Handle||Soft grip moulded|
|Material spec||Toughened polypropylene|
We see this only to often, the one that gets away
Rolling around on trucks getting damaged
Carrying up to ten braces (25kg) permitted load
Transporting towers will never be easier
The Safe Brace is also available from any of the 450 Speedy Hire Depots, nationwide.
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding there margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.
Key Benefits with our Industrial LEWIS Scaffold Tower standard specification
- Patented Colour Coded Brace hook
- Traditional 60mm x 25mm styled Internal Ladder
- Exact tolerance British standard specification aluminium tube
- British Standard KITEMARK, lifetime guarantee
- High strength Dual Locking Castors for safety
- Adjustable legs for fast adjustment on uneven ground
- Platforms have damage-resistant claws
- Floating spigot makes erecting & dismantling our scaffold towers effortless