Trade Double Extension Ladder
- Manufactured to the new EN131 Professional standard
- TriQuad omnidirectional tread pattern Rubber Feet fitted to Stabiliser Bar that has passed the stringent EN131 Slip Test on laminated float glass with virtually zero ladder base movement
- Rectangular ‘box’ section sides for extra strength and rigidity and unique twist-proof rungs
- Large ‘D’ shaped rungs positioned at the correct angle for maximum comfort
- Non-slip feet fitted to the ends of the Stabiliser Bar
- 150 kg load capacity
- This trade ladder is covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship
- Please note that due to the recent changes in standards, the sections of this ladder no longer separate
Our professional double extension ladders are manufactured to the new EN131 Professional standards. This includes our TriQuad rubber feet attached to the stabiliser bar, which has passed the stringent slip test. There is virtually no movement at the base of the ladder, offering extra stability and safety when in use. With twist-proof rungs and a load capacity of 150 kg, our trade double extension ladder is ideal for use by professional tradespeople.
If you require a ladder with a load capacity of up to 175 kg, consider our double heavy duty extension ladder.
£137.56 Inc VAT
£114.63 – £170.47 Exc VAT
- Ladder Sizes
EN131 Professional Double Extension Ladders
|Product Code||Closed Length||Open Length||Rungs per Section||Weight (Kg)||Width (mm)||Stabiliser Bar Width (mm)|
Quality Assured Professional Extension LaddersOur Company works to the highest standards and is proud to achieve a formal Quality Management System registered to BS EN ISO 9001:
- Adjustable height. No matter what height you’re working at, extension ladder can be set to match for your convenience.
- Ease of storage. Being able to collapse to almost half the extended length makes storing the double extension ladder convenient. It also makes it easier to transport.
- Safe to use. With any ladder, user safety should always be a number one priority. Our quality double extension ladders come with a variety of safety features like secure non-slip grip PVC rubber feet to ensure that you’re safe at all times during use.
Below are some very useful links
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.