LEWIS Trade Folding Tower (Miniscaff)
The Trade Folding Towers (Miniscaffs) was designed for simplicity for one person to erect with ease. The units are extremely popular particularly with trades that work on low levels and is the safest alternative for low level access, instead of using steps or ladders, alongside the LEWIS Podium Steps. The Miniscaff are a small compact foldable unit, for ease of mobility, transport and storage and can fit into most small vans or estate cars. The unit is most commonly used in trades from DIY, to painters & decorators and electricians.
Our mini-scaffolding towers are manufactured in the UK and are made to a very high quality. All our LEWIS trade folding towers complies to BS1139 (Part 3) 1994 BSEN 1004.
Some of our credentials
Towers and Sanders Ltd is a Kitemark licence Holder.
Miniscaff Product Information
- 1.8m Length x 0.78m Width
- Quick and easy to erect!
- Fits easily into most small vans or estate cars
- Very simple and Ideal if you are using the tower alone
- Made from 2" Tube & has a max Load Per Platform of 275kg
- 1 piece Folding toe-board set
- Base can be used alone, or increased by a further 3 lifts which can give an extra 6 platform heights (using extra components)
- Colour coded braces for easy assembly (RED & BLUE)
- Made from 50.8mm Diameter Tube ? Inferior Imported DIY Towers have a 35mm ? 40mm Diameter.
- Based on the robust industrial tower specification using the same tube, brace hook & platforms as our Industrial Towers
- Base can be used alone, When you purchase your maximum Height, you can also place your platform in lower heights in increments of 250mm
- Complies to BS1139 (Part 3) 1994 BSEN 1004
- This System Is not To Be confused with the inferior DIY Imports Online. We Produce Our Tower in London, And The Spec and Quality Of our towers cannot be beaten.
WE SUPPLY HANDRAIL AND KNEE RAIL BRACES ON EACH PLATFORM AS REQUIRED BY WORKING AT HEIGHT REGULATIONS.
|Diameter of tube
Very very Important for the overall Stability of the Tower
|50mm Diameter||39mm Diameter|
|Diameter of braces
Very Important for the overall rigidity of the Tower
|50mm Diameter tube with colour coded brace hooks, as per industrial Scaffold Towers Spec||25mm Diameter tube|
|Frame structure||Fully welded as per Industrial Scaffold Towers spec||Metal bent over at ends|
|Frame Locks||2 x 50mm Heavy duty casting||None|
|Safe Working Load||275kg per platform, same high quality material and spec as an industrial Scaffold||various|
Key quality components that make our Trade Folding Towers the best and safest on the market.
Not to be confused with the DIY / Trade imports
|Platform Hook With Safety Clip||Platform Latch||Adjustable Leg & Wheel|
|Folding Base||Hinge On Trade Tower||Locking Elbow|
|Trade Tower Wheel||Spigot||Tower Frame Clip|
Why pay more?
As you deal direct with the manufacturer, there are no middlemen, no shops, no dealers, making our prices exceptionally good value. all at factory direct prices!
Sold to the hire industry, tradesman & end users throughout the UK at realistic prices.
Questions to ask before you buy?
- Do you want to comply with The Health & Safety Executive?
- Do you want a British standard KITEMARKED product
- Looking for a quality scaffold tower system at the right price?
- Want to deal direct with no middleman adding their margins?
- Do you want to get this purchase right?
If you have any questions regarding what size towers you should be purchasing or even what type of scaffolding would be correct for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.We are here to help with all your access needs no matter how low. As of 2010, we now have our own in-house health and safety officer available to answer all your questions on best practices and procedures when dealing with working at height. He will also be available to answer question not just related to scaffold towers but all types of health and safety.